Valium for the Soul

Come with me on a journey through uncharted territory...

Quotes:
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde
Quotes:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
Quotes:
Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge. - Mark Twain
Quotes:
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain
Quotes:
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. - Albert Einstein
Saturday, March 18, 2006
No Surprises here...... Barely a hint of angel :-)


You scored as Dragon. Dragon: Now talk about a legend. These magnificent creatures are of many species. Some can be as large as the Earth itself, while others are as small as a mouse. One image that comes to everyone's mind is the large, fire breathing Dragons that loathed humans and loved to sleep on massive piles of gold. Not all dragons have a bad reputation. Most dragons are very wise, caring, and protective. It would make a person very lucky indeed to meet a dragon. Especially if they walked away untouched. I admire your wisdom, for you are the Ancient Dragon.

Dragon


100%

Mermaid


75%

WereWolf


75%

Faerie


58%

Demon


50%

Angel


25%

What Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)
created with QuizFarm.com
posted by Blue @ 8:43 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At March 18, 2006 9:16 pm, Blogger Daydreamer of Oz said…

    At least people don't die if they meet you....That's gotta be a good thing mwah, ha, ha ;)

     
  • At March 19, 2006 12:54 am, Blogger lime said…

    apparently i am an angel

     
  • At March 19, 2006 1:43 pm, Blogger Polly said…

    Apparently I am a faery, which is a blooming miracle considering how heavy I tread on the earth!

     
  • At March 19, 2006 1:49 pm, Blogger Blue said…

    Oz - I'm still standing lol

    Ard - As far as us Aussies are concerned wolves of any description don't exist - I'm pretty sure we don't have weredingos - but I could be wrong (ssshhh don't tell anyone)

    Lime - What a nice person - I completely lucked out on the angel thing.

    Alison - I tell my daughter that she walks like a fairy elephant rofl

     
  • At March 19, 2006 3:38 pm, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I got angel but I've always considered myself a little more evil than that... hhhmmm...

    Was fun - ty!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Subscribe with Bloglines Save the NetAustralianBlogs.com.au

About Me

Home: Canberra, ACT, Australia
About Me: I'm a single mum with 2 terrors and 2 dogs. Recently moved to ACT for work. Musings on politics, life, philosophy etc. I have many aspirations, maybe I'll share them... maybe I won't :-)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER