Valium for the Soul

Come with me on a journey through uncharted territory...

Quotes:
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde
Quotes:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
Quotes:
Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge. - Mark Twain
Quotes:
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain
Quotes:
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. - Albert Einstein
Friday, February 24, 2006
I've been tagged: FANTASTIC FOURS
Mr Q tagged me:

4 things that I need every morning:

1. Tea
2. Cuddles
3. Shower
4. More cuddles

4 Things that turn me off:
1. Stupidity
2. Unwarranted Arrogance
3. People who don't take responsibility
4. Laziness

4 things I believe in:
1. The universe
2. Love
3. Humanity
4. Nature

4 Things I am afraid of:
1. The power of stupid people in large groups
2. Policies of the current Aust Govt
3. Spiders
4. Poverty

4 Things I do every day:
1. Read
2. Tell my kids I love them
3. Work
4. Bitch

4 things I want to have/do:
1. Finish my degree
2. My Dream Job (you'll hear if I get it)
3. See Machu Pichu and Glastonbury and Scotland
4. Have a house with a round room & a 2 tier'd library so I can have a ladder on wheels (the one from My Fair Lady will suffice)

4 people I want to see:
1. Friends (collective so I don't offend any)
2. Sean Connery / Billy Connelly
3. I want to meet some of the people I have met online
4. My Canadian cousins


4 numbers that rule my life (all even)
1. 78
2. 8
3. 30
4. 14

4 favorite colors
1. Green
2. Red
3. Bronze
4. Purple


4 People to do the list
1. DayDreamer
2. Bird (take time out from that thesis woman!)
3. Lime
4. Alison
posted by Blue @ 7:30 am  
5 Comments:
  • At February 24, 2006 10:30 am, Blogger Polly said…

    Oh. this makes for interesting reading. Sort of like a short-hand to getting to know you better. Great.

     
  • At February 24, 2006 1:44 pm, Blogger Bird said…

    I've done the four. come and see. (i tagged allison too!)she can't resist the summons of two.

     
  • At February 24, 2006 4:48 pm, Blogger Daydreamer of Oz said…

    Hey BlueBolt,
    I finished mine as well

     
  • At February 25, 2006 11:55 am, Blogger lime said…

    thanks for the tag, bluey. i don't usually post on weekends so it may be a few days but i will take the tag :) just wanted you to know i am not ignoring it.

    fun lists ya got!

     
  • At February 27, 2006 3:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good list,
    unwarranted arrogance, definitely a good one.
    Sorry about stealing your posse members pre emptively, so rude of me.
    :-p
    Well, you can feel free to join us!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Subscribe with Bloglines Save the NetAustralianBlogs.com.au

About Me

Home: Canberra, ACT, Australia
About Me: I'm a single mum with 2 terrors and 2 dogs. Recently moved to ACT for work. Musings on politics, life, philosophy etc. I have many aspirations, maybe I'll share them... maybe I won't :-)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER