Valium for the Soul

Come with me on a journey through uncharted territory...

Quotes:
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde
Quotes:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
Quotes:
Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge. - Mark Twain
Quotes:
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain
Quotes:
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. - Albert Einstein
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Banished......
Thanks to the Flabbergasted Heathen for this:


The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's Inferno Test
posted by Blue @ 12:22 am  
5 Comments:
  • At February 18, 2006 4:18 am, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Thanks for your visit and comments. Lustful huh? Must be because all the match losers are getting you nowhere!

     
  • At February 18, 2006 5:19 am, Blogger Mr Q said…

    Blue,

    I too it and also came to Level 2.
    Answers:

    Highball is Rum and Cola with/out a lime peel twist on the rocks.

    Culantro is http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/proceedings1999/v4-506.html

    Plantains are a variety of bananas, eaten cooked ripen or green. Raw plantains are not as tasty as bananas but they are close relatives.

    http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/85/
    Not everyone is an alcoholic.

    Thanks for stopping by.

     
  • At February 18, 2006 2:00 pm, Blogger Polly said…

    I have been sent to Limbo. I am quite pleased as I have some wonderful companions there.
    Thanks for the fun.

     
  • At February 21, 2006 4:44 am, Blogger Grant said…

    I took it a long time ago and I scored way higher than you, you non-Satanic wuss bag. I win. Give me a quarter. :p

     
  • At February 21, 2006 9:19 am, Blogger Blue said…

    Grant - you only scored higher on the violence stuff - I'm heaps more lustful than you (nerr nerr). Doesn't have a level for childishness - or I'd be there lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Subscribe with Bloglines Save the NetAustralianBlogs.com.au

About Me

Home: Canberra, ACT, Australia
About Me: I'm a single mum with 2 terrors and 2 dogs. Recently moved to ACT for work. Musings on politics, life, philosophy etc. I have many aspirations, maybe I'll share them... maybe I won't :-)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER