Valium for the Soul

Come with me on a journey through uncharted territory...

Quotes:
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde
Quotes:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
Quotes:
Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge. - Mark Twain
Quotes:
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain
Quotes:
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. - Albert Einstein
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
disclaim this.....
Director Ron Howard (who will always be Richie to me) has declined the Vatican's offer to place a disclaimer at the beginning of The DaVinci Code movie. The Vatican wants to make sure that everyone (other than catholics) knows that the movie is 'fiction'.

I wish Mel could have seen his way clear to putting a disclaimer on The Passion of Christ.....
posted by Blue @ 7:56 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At May 10, 2006 8:24 am, Blogger Bird said…

    richie to you, opie to me. but good for ronnie for refusing. if people don't know its fiction f$#k them (oh, so sorry - I am in an uncharacteristly foul mood.)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Subscribe with Bloglines Save the NetAustralianBlogs.com.au

About Me

Home: Canberra, ACT, Australia
About Me: I'm a single mum with 2 terrors and 2 dogs. Recently moved to ACT for work. Musings on politics, life, philosophy etc. I have many aspirations, maybe I'll share them... maybe I won't :-)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER