Valium for the Soul

Come with me on a journey through uncharted territory...

Quotes:
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde
Quotes:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
Quotes:
Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge. - Mark Twain
Quotes:
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain
Quotes:
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. - Albert Einstein
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Celestial Sleepytime
The other night I had a dream - no not in the Martin Luther King Jr style - more Salvador Dali.

I dreamt that i had bought my dream house, but after moving in I couldn't get the garden to grow. Then I noticed that no-one else around me had a garden. So I did some research & discovered that 175yrs ago, there had been a toxic waste dump where my house was (apparently it hadn't bothered anyone else or they hadn't noticed). I somehow 'knew' that there was a titanium sheet between the ground and the house so no toxins could affect me & the kids (wtf?)

Anyhow I wanted to take all the dirt from my yard and dump it - but I wasn't allowed because the soil was toxic. So I ended up having to get it taken into space - it went in those barge things that you see on TV taking rubbish over the ocean in America - there were 2 of those being towed behind a rocket that looked a bit like this.

Then I put new dirt in the backyard and planted a beautiful garden, and then plants started to grow all over the neighbourhood gradually moving outwards from my place.

So....

I'm not sure if I have a hero complex or if I just need to lay off chocolate before bed.
Amateur psychoanalyst's apply within....
posted by Blue @ 4:57 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At May 10, 2006 10:45 pm, Blogger lime said…

    LOL...well i'd never want to interfere with any chocolate rituals

     
  • At May 11, 2006 4:16 am, Blogger Laura said…

    dreams are so much fun, so mysterious! chocolate, yes, the chocolate...

     
  • At May 11, 2006 10:36 pm, Blogger Grant said…

    You fecking amateur. Go here to see a truly disturbing dream.

    But I think your dream stems from your latent homosexuality beginning to express itself. Obviously you have a desire to make out with an Asian woman in a Catholic schoolgirl out fit and post the pictures on the web. I recommend you act on these impulses in order to avoid permanent psychological damage. :p

     
  • At May 11, 2006 10:45 pm, Blogger Blue said…

    Oh you sweet boy - Its all so clear now.....

     
  • At May 13, 2006 9:08 am, Blogger Laura said…

    ooohhh....latent homosexuality dreams - those are fun! i'm not sure about the asian chick in the Catholic school girl outfit, but i imagine blue might like a drew barrymore dream! ;)

     
  • At May 16, 2006 2:09 am, Blogger Jack K. said…

    Dreams can be so much fun and so aggravataing. Thanks for sharing yours. it reminded me of an unfinished book my oldest daughter started to write a couple of years ago. It was that part about the plants growing outward throughout the neighborhood.

    Thanks for sharing.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Subscribe with Bloglines Save the NetAustralianBlogs.com.au

About Me

Home: Canberra, ACT, Australia
About Me: I'm a single mum with 2 terrors and 2 dogs. Recently moved to ACT for work. Musings on politics, life, philosophy etc. I have many aspirations, maybe I'll share them... maybe I won't :-)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER