Valium for the Soul

Come with me on a journey through uncharted territory...

Quotes:
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde
Quotes:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
Quotes:
Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge. - Mark Twain
Quotes:
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain
Quotes:
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. - Albert Einstein
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Signs, Omens & Portents
While pursuing the obligatory exam study procrastination I came across the following today which had me in fits:

This:


This very sound warning of a man to steer clear of

And these very funny commentaries.
posted by Blue @ 8:20 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At November 25, 2006 6:01 pm, Blogger Polly said…

    Holy frejole...I loved the photo of Jones..good one, but the other stuff about 'J-dating' just made me grateful not to be 'out there' trying to meet people.

    Loved the site with the Lil Johnny stuff...went on to see the rest of the links and was blown away with what is out there.

    Sheesh...I am one lucky duck.

     
  • At January 10, 2009 6:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My name is Paul Harris and i would like to show you my personal experience with Valium.

    I am 55 years old. Have been on Valium for 20 days now. I decided to get off of all benzos after much reading and having a friend who was abusing Xanax kill himself (may have been other issues, too). I was taking about 4 mg of Klonopin daily. I read a lot of the reseach on benzos by Dr. Heather Ashton, one of the world's leading authorities on benzos. I was shocked to see her equivalency table for Klonopin and Xanax. 1 mg of Klonopin or Xanax is equel to 20 mg of Valium. That's right, 20!! Plus, Klonopin and Xanax have nasty side effects. That did it for me. No more benzos!! Because Valium has the longest half-life of any benzo and the least side effects, I'm using it and water-titration to get off Klonopin, a method widly used in Europe. 10% reduction every 10-14 days. So far so good.

    I have experienced some of these side effects -
    Headache, drowsiness in the morning. Hard time getting my Dr. to prescribe and go along with treatment program. Valium supposedly is far less addicting than some other benzos, with far fewer side effects. I hope that turns-out to be true.

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    Paul Harris

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Subscribe with Bloglines Save the NetAustralianBlogs.com.au

About Me

Home: Canberra, ACT, Australia
About Me: I'm a single mum with 2 terrors and 2 dogs. Recently moved to ACT for work. Musings on politics, life, philosophy etc. I have many aspirations, maybe I'll share them... maybe I won't :-)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER